Mr Allen Rezai is one of the world’s most eminent Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons with his central practice based in Harley Street, London UK, where his clinic has gained a reputation for excellence both nationally and internationally, attracting patients from many countries.
Mr Rezai possesses over 15 years’ experience in the field of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, having an enormous breadth of surgical experience with primary specialisations in the fields of facial and breast surgery, including the natural SMAS face lift and nose reshaping. He has personally performed literally thousands of the major procedures.
Mr Rezai qualified as a doctor of medicine in Sweden, Lund University, going on to complete his training in Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at major centres of excellence in plastic surgery in the United Kingdom, Sweden and the Czech Republic. He attained his fellowship in Microsurgery at the renowned Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan and the Microsurgical training centre at Christus St Joseph Hospital, Houston, Texas.
Mr Rezai is member of many renowned medical societies, both in the United Kingdom and internationally, such as the World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (WSRM), American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS), European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (ESPRAS), International Confederation of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS), International Society of Plastic, Regenerative Surgery (ISPRES) and Swedish Association of Plastic Surgeons. He is also an associate member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS).
Excellence, professionalism, integrity and the highest level of patient education and care are considered by Mr Rezai to be the fundamental building blocks and guiding principles of his practice. Together with his highly experienced team, he embodies skill, artistry, professionalism and a sincere belief in providing patients with the highest quality of outcome from their procedures, whether surgical or non-surgical, combined with the highest possible standards in care and safety.
- Associate member of British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons, BAPRAS
- European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, ESPRAS
- World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- World Academy Of Cosmetic Surgery
- GMC (UK) Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery
- The Royal Society of Medicine, RSM
- The London Consultants’ Association
- Swedish Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Breast Surgery – “A Patient’s Guide” – 2009
- Rev. “Umbilical Locater – Bringing simplicity to surgery” – July 2008
- Performing Breast Augmentation under Well Monitored Sedation Anaesthesia – May 2004
- Evaluation and Result of Reduction Labiaplasty – Oct 2003
- Modality treatment for scalp reconstruction – May 2001
- Reconstructions of defects at the scalp, forehead and temporal area after tumour therapy – Dec 2001
- Woven vascular microsurgical prostheses – Jan 2001
- Reconstruction with microsurgery technique after tumour resection in head and neck – Dec 2000
- Scalp defects reconstruction by free flaps – Jan 2000
- Multiple free flaps reconstruction in head and neck due to cancer demolition – May 1999
- Penis reconstruction with radialis free flap – 1998
- Acute intra operative arterial elongation – Feb 1998
- Alzheimer’s disease and associated change – Jan 1989
- Breast reduction and mastopexy in local and sedation anaesthesia
- Breast augmentation using sedation and local anaesthesia
- Diagnosis and treatment of malign melanoma
- Evaluation of basic microsurgery technique
- Scalp reconstruction after radiotherapy treatment
- Face and neck rejuvenation